Globe_48x48

Flab to Fab Family Weight Loss War! Part 2 by puppy1002

Subscribe to Flab to Fab Family Weight Loss War! Part 2 by puppy1002 39 post(s), 4 voice(s)
Voices: puppy1002, ASUpeanut, ConnieF, and BBFK

Jun 27, 2012 11:02pm

puppy1002 puppy1002
57 posts

I Lost 5 Lbs!

This topic was created for the “Flab to Fab Family Weight Loss War! Part 2”:http://tracker.dailyburn.com/challenges/flab_t… challenge.

Jul 2, 2012 1:16am

puppy1002 puppy1002
57 posts

I Lost 5 Lbs!

Thought I posted this already….. Welcome hope every body enjoys this and makes it fun! I think it’s best to pick a day to weigh in and try and post it once a week :) That way we can help when you need it and encourage you to keep going or to praise you when you do awesome!

Jul 2, 2012 5:24pm

ASUpeanut ASUpeanut
36 posts

Top Contender

I’m going to try and weigh in everyday, but at the very least I think Sunday would be a good day for everyone to weigh in once a week. :-)

Jul 2, 2012 8:49pm

puppy1002 puppy1002
57 posts

I Lost 5 Lbs!

Weigh in whatever day works best for you. Mine is Tuesday because I go by the Gym’s scale and I don’t go to the gym until Tuesday. I know momma’s is Wed. I think Kama’s is Monday or Tuesday. So it’s just whenever.

Jul 4, 2012 2:43am

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

I’m changing my weigh in to Saturday’s since that’s when this challenge started.

Jul 7, 2012 3:38pm

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

Okay, I got that out of my system, I’m lucky it was only a weight gain of 1 pound with all the crap I’ve been eating and not exercising. Last week I did a Wii workout and after all the running in place my leg that had the blood clot in it a couple of years ago started to hurt, so I gave it a rest and a friend of mine gave me a pill of fermented soybean that helps with clots and my leg feels better today. Now to get back on track!

Jul 7, 2012 10:51pm

ASUpeanut ASUpeanut
36 posts

Top Contender

Don’t over do it the exercise Momma! Be careful and listen to your body! :-) Love you!

Jul 8, 2012 1:41am

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

Thank you sweetie! I was listening to my body and that’s why I gave it a rest. Love you!

Jul 10, 2012 4:30am

BBFK BBFK
21 posts

The Skinny Winner Part 2

So, I never got my final weigh in done for the last challenge, but by the time my inlaws left, I had gained 8 pounds (ugh, that’s what eating out almost every night and to exercising does. blah). But, I was back on track last week and then I started this new boot camp program and am almost back to where I was at the end of the last challenge. woohoo!
I hope you are feeling better, Auntie.

Jul 10, 2012 4:53am

BBFK BBFK
21 posts

The Skinny Winner Part 2

also, just an fyi, I am logging my stuff on MFP, because that’s the site my trainer uses and checks. If you want to know what I am eating and exercising, you can check up on me there. 8)

Jul 10, 2012 6:53pm

puppy1002 puppy1002
57 posts

I Lost 5 Lbs!

Ok so the last 2 weeks I’ve slacked off and have exercised and have totally eat the greatest, time to get back on track and start exercising again and eating better! Great job everybody keep it up!

Jul 15, 2012 5:18am

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

EEKKSS, I’m going the wrong way,lol. I’m back from the Reno trip now. 2 pound gain not too bad, 1 pound gain last week. Okay no more! Got back into my food routine and even did a little walk this morning, I was short on time, but I did get out there.

Jul 17, 2012 5:09pm

ASUpeanut ASUpeanut
36 posts

Top Contender

Good job Momma! I’m on my business trip now and I’ve been worried about how well I’ll do. Definitely not able to go Paleo as much, but I’m trying. I was SO proud of myself last night. I turned down a chocolate souflee (sp?) that smelled sooo good when my coworkers got theirs. It was torture watching them eat it, but I stood my ground. I did have sushi for dinner (8 pieces), but that’s not totally bad, right? :-)

Jul 18, 2012 4:02am

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

It’s really hard when you travel to eat healthy. It’s hard to watch others enjoy what you would like. But good job on standing your ground. Portion control is a good way to save some calories. Hopefully you have a refrigerator in your room. Have fun! Love you!

Jul 24, 2012 12:30am

ASUpeanut ASUpeanut
36 posts

Top Contender

Well, I gained a pound, but super proud of myself it wasn’t more. You should have seen all of the food choices I had available, for FREE! Incredibly hard when you know everything is paid for. :-) But on track this week!

Jul 24, 2012 2:20am

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

One pound gain is great, congrats. Now back to it :)

Jul 28, 2012 3:40pm

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

ONEderland!!!!

Jul 29, 2012 3:50am

BBFK BBFK
21 posts

The Skinny Winner Part 2

woohoo!! good job auntie!!

Jul 29, 2012 11:17pm

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

Thank you Kama! <3

Jul 31, 2012 5:50pm

puppy1002 puppy1002
57 posts

I Lost 5 Lbs!

Ron needs to leave again!!!! I’m going to try and work out a different schedule then what I was doing maybe try working out at night since I’m up late anyways instead of working out in the morning.

Aug 9, 2012 6:00pm

puppy1002 puppy1002
57 posts

I Lost 5 Lbs!

I need a butt kicking to get make on track…..

Aug 10, 2012 12:44am

BBFK BBFK
21 posts

The Skinny Winner Part 2

/\.. (!)

There ya go. ;-) lol

My problem lately is that I am supposed to eat 6 times a day, but I keep forgetting and by then end of the day I am only doing maybe 4, though most days lately with my wonky schedule, it’s only been twice. I know I would do better with the weight loss if I ate more often to keep my metabolism up, but dang it’s hard!

Aug 10, 2012 4:51pm

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

Cindy – Walk away from the ice cream truck!
Kama I tried to eat the mini meals and I feel like I over eat. I stick to 3 meals and an occasional afternoon snack if I’m hungry and a real occasional evening snack, dessert. But mainly trying to keep to the 1200 calories, and of course lots of water. Good job on the 6 pound loss. I don’t think I’ll have that much this week.

Aug 10, 2012 5:55pm

puppy1002 puppy1002
57 posts

I Lost 5 Lbs!

I can’t it’s making good money. I really want to go back to that clinic it helps a lot with all the cravings.
Yes Kama great job!!!!

Aug 26, 2012 11:29pm

ConnieF ConnieF
58 posts

The Skinny Winner!

Okay ladies, we need to kick it up. Weigh in. December will be here before we know it.

Login to Reply