Large_thumb

Four Loko (approximation)

Submitted by Seneka

DailyBurn Tracker's large food database contains 920,000 foods with detailed nutrition labels. After you sign up for a FREE account you can keep your own food journal and easily meet your health and dieting goals!

left_arrow  Back to Food Search

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size1 can (23.5 oz)
Amount Per Serving
Calories660
Calories from Fat0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.0 g 0 %
Total Carbohydrate 65 g 22 %
   Dietary Fiber 0 g 0 %
   Sugars60 g
   Other Carbs0 g
Protein < 1 g 0 %
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Food Description

Jpope12 ate this food Wednesday, April 30

• Jpope12

Jpope12 ate this food Tuesday, April 15

Food Comments

hayso

Title

Why aren't the calories lower if they removed all the sugar they piled in before. Shouldn't the calorie count be lower? I know forties that have the same % of alcohol but are lower in calories.

Created over 3 years ago by hayso

tfaux

YAAA

That is seriously 160 calories over the allowance I have.. and I drink like 2 or 3 at a time.. how shall I fix it? haha

Created over 3 years ago by tfaux

chrissp1

Title: Brutal, For Sure!

Four Loko also contains the caffeine equivalent of three cups of coffee plus four tablespoons of sugar. Did I mention 12% alcohol? That's like buying a double mondo latte at Starbucks, drowning it in added sugars, then tossing in some liquor. But don't believe me, this from a WABC-TV story: "Recently, at least four White Plains (NY) teenagers landed in the hospital. "One night I was at the park and this girl had alcohol poisoning, she was throwing up we had to call the cops, that was because of Four Lokos," said James Thomas. Little wonder it's off the market.

Created over 4 years ago by chrissp1

chrissp1

Title: Brutal, For Sure!

Created over 4 years ago by chrissp1

dockyard

BRUTAL!!!

that's nearly half my calorie allowance for the day

Created over 4 years ago by dockyard